My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Dear Anonymous,


I've added a counter to my blog, and have had almost 150 hits in the past week. This is quite surprising to me, as I was thinking only my family and a few loyal blog addicts were reading it. (Maybe that is still true... maybe my mom hits my blog hourly. She's addicted to my blog, and my kids!) Anyway, I have opened my comments section to allow anonymous comments from anyone of you who want to quickly leave your thoughts, opinions, well wishes, or donations. I'd love to hear from you, especially if you faithfully read about our crazy days. In closing, I will leave a random picture for your enjoyment.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hon, I logged in today...#134.

Rachelle said...

Hi Les-
I am one of your 150+ blog fans! I have had a blast keeping up with you guys since we never see you.

Blessings,
Rachelle

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay, I'm an addict too. I can't help it, that wild man Hud CRACKS ME UP!

That's the face Unka Dosh gets when An Dana tries to get him to change a diaper of one of those twins. Come to think of it, those goggles might come in handy for the chore if they're placed a little lower on the face.

Uncle Josh

Meli n Pat said...

There must be some fun/crazy thing about those goggles! I thought it was only "Goggle Girl" but I stand corrected as "Goggle Guy" has made his appearance! Love it!!

Seasonal Learner said...

Ok. I know my mom reads your blog regularly also!

Anonymous said...

I might just become addicted. I've never met them and they both crack me up and warm my heart. :) I think I'll bring my laptop and read your comments and look at their pics during DS class. :)