My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Friday, June 02, 2006

Unka Dosh and An Dana






Sorry to all of you faithful readers out there who have been sitting by your computers waiting for me to update my blog!! Rusty and I spent a week at a camp orienting the student work teams that his organization has chosen. The kids went to see the grandparents (all 4 of them), and then my parents brought them home. My sister and her husband, Josh and Jana, flew in the same day for a week-long visit. We've been having a lot of fun! We've been to parks, the zoo, restaurants, stores, and the blow-up pool in our backyard. Enjoy the pics, especially the ones where Hud is sporting his "smile-for-the-picture,-Hud" smile.

1 comment:

Meli n Pat said...

I love it! I wish we could be there with you all! We sure do miss you. It's great to see all the fun! We love to see those little personalities showing through!