My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Surprise Baby shower












During the week of VBS, I started baking cakes for a good friend who is having a baby. Since her and her husband are moving, we had a going away potluck and surprise shower for them. The potluck was to say, "goodbye" to them, and some other friends of our who are also moving. I made the cake for the shower. It was a lot of fun to make, but kind of cut it close on time because I worked Thursday and Friday nights at the hospital. It was definitely a full week.... vbs, work, baking a cake, and hosting a potluck/shower for 50 people. The kids took advantage of the pool while we were there.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Darling cake! All the girls at work agree! Way to go Martha! Next time I am there, you are teaching me some of your cake basics!
:)

Meli n Pat said...

Martha who? "'Living' with your host, Lesli" sounds good to me!