
Han is really quite skilled at matching her outfits and assessories. Today she picked out this dress, shoes, and (after the picture) a matching green bow. Since she went Pee Pee in the big girl potty, she got a sucker. She decided she needed a green one... to match, of course. We're sort of working on the whole potty training thing. To be honest, it seems easier to just change the diapers. But Han seems ready, so I'll give it my best shot. Poor Hud, he's not quite ready, but he cheers her on, gives her "high fives," and fives "owhn low," and even lifts her up a bit so he can peer in the potty to see if there has been success. He can't understand why Han is getting a sucker about every 10-15 minutes. He tried to go Poo Poo, but he had already gone in his diaper, so I gave him 2 fruit snacks to reward the effort.
Anyone know how many suckers/day it takes to rot teeth? Han's caught on to the whole perform, get candy concept.
2 comments:
That is so great! Good luck on the "training" thing! We are loving the photos! We love hearing all the new adventures!
Okay, Mom this is getting old! I don't have a shoe fettish...I can't afford to! Compared to most I don't have that many!
Secondly, try stickers on a chart rather than candy all the time. Then when she gets to a certain amount she gets a prize or treat. (Just an idea!) You may have already created a monster! :)Poor Hud! But he's such a good brother!
Post a Comment