My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Taking a picture for China

























As part of our dossier, we are required to submit several photos... formal family shots, "action shots," shots of our home... so tonight our a friend came over to take a formal shot of us. The exciting news is that we received our last piece of paper for our dossier (paperwork) to send to China. I thought I'd include the winning pic (the first one), and a few extras that are pretty cute.

3 comments:

Meli n Pat said...

Those are fantastic! I think I'll update our wall! You girls sure have good-lookin' hair!!

Seasonal Learner said...

The pictures are great! I thought at first I was looking at Jana with lighter, shorter hair......though I am sure you guys get that a lot;)

Jana said...

Very cute! Was Hudson sneezing or laughing in the second picture? That's hillarious!