This past summer, one of the nurses on my floor started using Xyngular and talking about how great she was feeling. She quickly decided to sell it and a couple of nurses on my floor started buying it from her. I had an interest in losing weight because I have finally reached that age where I will gain weight if I’m not proactive about it. But, I wasn’t very interested in her products because they kind of sounded too good to be true and the cost was more than I wanted to spend. I decided instead to go the exercise route.
Well, six months later I can say that for the first time in my life I have been pretty faithful with exercise. I have gotten up to running two miles 3 to 4 times a week. For me, that’s really an accomplishment. Unfortunately, the running has increased my appetite and I haven’t been disciplined enough to resist foods that I shouldn’t be eating. So, even though I have been running faithfully, I have managed to put on about 16 pounds. I think I got into a bit of an insulin resistance where my brain was sending me a carb craving instead of burning fat. I was totally giving in to the cravings and felt like I had a bit of an addiction to sugar.
Also in these past six months, I have seen more and more of my nurse friends at work try these Xyngular products. They are losing all kinds of crazy weight. One friend has lost over 40 lbs, another couple of nurses have lost in the 30’s and a few in the 20’s. They also are talking about how good they feel, and how much more energy they have. I finally couldn’t deny that they were on to something!! So, I decided to give it a try after Christmas.
So far, I have lost nine pounds in 11 days (I lost 7 lbs in first day challenge), 4 inches off my waist/belly, and I really am feeling super!! To be honest I didn’t initially feel the energy everyone was talking about, but by day 5 it seemed to kick in. I have been feeling amazing! I have gotten the “emotional well being” they talk about. So much so, that I have weaned off of Zoloft. I’m sold on this stuff so far! These products are all natural, chemical free and some are even organic. As a nurse, I feel like this is a very safe and healthy plan for weight loss and life adjustments.
Because these products have made such a difference in my body and how I feel, I have decided to distribute them. You can check out my website: www.xyngular.com/lcryer for more information. Let me know if you want to hear more! I can help you get these wholesale or even for free!
Xyngular Corporation | Xyngular
| www.xyngular.com |
No comments:
Post a Comment