On our long drive to vacation, the kids were taking turns picking out videos to watch. It was Han's turn, and she chose High School Musical. Hudson's response... "Ohhhh commme onnnnn! Does this movie even have any fighting?"
During a little snuggle time Han asked me if she could cut a chunk off my hair when I was really old and getting ready to die so that she could remember me. A few days later we were passing a cemetery and she said, "Mom, you know the gardens they plant dead people in? When I die I want you to plant me in the one closest to our house!" She is definitely not afraid of death and would prefer to go to heaven as soon as possible so that she can see Jesus. I'm praying that her days would be long on the earth, however!!
1 comment:
Hudson, you once again made my day and I would guess your dads too.
Post a Comment