My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mr. June!

Mr. June has been making my month!!
Last year our adoption agency America World had a photo contest for their upcoming calendar of kids they had helped place. Well, guess who's handsome face made one of the months! I just love this pic of Josh taken at the lake by my friend Courtney , it totally captures his personality!

7 comments:

TheHappyNeills said...

that's so cool! both pics are so "him"...love it!

Julie said...

That is so adorable! How special for all of you. Cute, cute little boy!

Linda said...

Loved seeing the new posts of our kiddos!!!

Grandpa and Grandma

Meli n Pat said...

That is too cute!

Jana said...

I am proud to have a copy!!!

Anonymous said...

I KNEW it was him! Some friends of ours have this calendar in their living room. I asked Chad if he thought it looked like Joshua. We couldn't believe the resemblance! So great! I LOVE his smile!! :)

quilt'n-mama said...

What a great pic, actually both pictures are aweseome! Hope you are all doing well!
Blessings,
gayly