Hannah came out of the bathroom one morning after getting ready for school with her hair done. She looked at me and said, "How's this for cute, Mom?" What can you say? She had taken a headband and tied a ribbon to it so it would hang down!!Hannah saw a dress in Target that she thought would be great for me. After looking at the price tag I said, "It's $30. That's too expensive." She said, "Well Mom, if you really love it, I could probably give you some of my money to help buy it."
The other day she said, "Mom, you're the best. I wouldn't trade you for anyone, even if we were poor and a king offered to let me be his daughter!"
The other night I was explaining to her why I was eating salad for dinner. I told her that I was trying to loose a few pounds because my shorts weren't fitting. She said, "Why don't you just go buy new shorts!?" Great idea! I did!
No comments:
Post a Comment