I'm excited to announce my new blog (www.thecottagepetaler.blogspot.com) for all of you who have enjoyed keeping up with my crazy, crafty creations. The website is still under construction but I have started to blog so I've decided to give out the address even though the rest isn't complete. I'll let you know on the blog as I add more products and such. I have about a month to get ready for my first local craft show/bazaar (June 20) so I probably won't be putting too many things on the site until I've got enough stuff made to stock my sale. I'll definitely let you all know where to come find me on the 20th!
Enjoy the site, and please leave feedback!
2 comments:
Les, you do such beautiful work. Almost as beautiful as you!!! Love and missing you. Almost makes me want to pack up my sewing machine, glue gun and paint brush and head your way!
Love your new site. Have you thought about putting your stuff on etsy? You would be a hit.
Post a Comment