Sorry to all of you faithful blog readers who have been wondering about us. I've been so busy crafting, creating and sewing that I haven't kept up very well on my blog.... or my house... or my exercising for that matter!
The exciting news is I've been working on a new blog/website for all my crafty ideas. You'll be able to read about my latest creations and buy some of them if you fall in love...
As soon as I get a little more put on the site I'll let you know the address!
3 comments:
Oh, I'm so excited for your new site--I love to see what you create!
YAY!
Hi Lesli,
It HAS been a long time, I have missed your entries so much!! I truely enjoy reading your updates and hearing about your wonderful family. Just knew you must be up to something exciting...another blog will be so fun! You are in our thoughts often, Chad and I are grateful for how God as used you to encourage us on our adoption journey. Many blessings, Brenda
Post a Comment