A few years ago a new nurse, Ronda, started working on my floor. We quickly found we had a lot in common including a heart for adoption. I remember her saying to me, "My husband and I would love to adopt, but at this point God would practically have to drop a child in our laps." Well, meet Luke. He's from Haiti and for all intents and purposes, he's been dropped into Ronda's family's lap. He's five and is just adorable. He and Hudson had a blast running around the McDonald's play land. His "twin" sister Lacy and Hannah really hit it off too.

3 comments:
Ohh..I'd love to know more. He is so cute!
Too Coot! Too Cool!!
I decided I'd sit with Calvin in Superchurch for the singing time, and I got to meet her and her son! He's SWEET! I can't wait to talk to her again.
Post a Comment