My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall Festival!!!

Woody and Jessie from Toy Story heard that Buzz Lightyear would be at the Fall Festival so they also came. (Actually they're not the real Toy Story characters, they're our good friends Holly and Sam.)

Tinkerbell, such a busy little fairy with a new movie released and all.... she was so sweet to come make the festival more magical for everyone.


Then there was this precious little "honey" who buzzed around and shared his sweetness.


Oh, I could just eat him up!!!



A final picture, and here is your one and only space hero, Buzz Lightyear!!!! Hopefully you'll see a few more pics of him on the 31st, but I'm not making any guarantees because I'll be at work so it's up to Dad to get everyone dressed up and around the neighborhood, and remember to snap a picture. He had to do it solo last year too, so I have great faith in him but we do have one extra character in our family cartoon now!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Linda said...

You should have a costume ready for Dad, too!!....(I can just hear him now...)

Jana said...

the last pic looks great on my desktop!

Unknown said...

Hi Cryer Family, Neat Blog, neat family and congratulations on Joshua coming home, that is so exciting! This is Matt & Marlo, we knew Rusty from the BSU at NMSU. drop us a note if you get a chance, its neat to see how God is blessing your lives. lackeyma7@gmail.com