1) "Mom, was anyone around when Jesus came to pick your Grandpa up?" I don't know, Hon. "Was that a good question? Maybe he yelled that Jesus was coming!!!"
What an incredible little girl! The questions she asks are so thoughtful and thought-provoking. I just love how the good Lord uses a precious four-year-old to challenge my thinking and encourage me! And it's so great to see the wheels a-turnin' in that sweet little head... to see her growing in her knowledge and love for the Lord. It gives me hope for my precious kiddos!
2 comments:
What an incredible little girl! The questions she asks are so thoughtful and thought-provoking. I just love how the good Lord uses a precious four-year-old to challenge my thinking and encourage me! And it's so great to see the wheels a-turnin' in that sweet little head... to see her growing in her knowledge and love for the Lord. It gives me hope for my precious kiddos!
Post a Comment