Well, here are 2 of the 200. I can't remember the rest.
1) "Mom, does your skin keep you warm?"
2) "Mom, who was the first person to use paper?" I told her I didn't know, but that I thought that paper had been invented in Egypt. "What's 'invented' mean?" " Which way is Egypt?"
3 comments:
"Mom, am I driving you nuts yet?" However I think these questions are a sign of a high IQ? Once I had a VERY intelligent 4 yr old ask me in SS, "How exactly does Jesus live in my heart?" Let me tell you, no longer do I use the term, "Ask Jesus into your heart." It is way too difficult to explain. I wish I had a good answer to all her questions that would take you off the hook. How about, "I don't know, why don't you call Grandma and ask her?"
Actually I believe paper was invented in China. Isn't that what they said during the opening ceremony for the Olympics?
Post a Comment