My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Meeting the Princesses

The highlight of Han's first trip to Disneyland was meeting the princesses (well Space Mountain was a big hit too, but that's another post!). She met three of them. I'm not sure where the others were.... maybe in their castles enjoying the peace, quite and ac!!

Here's Han telling Cinderella that Sleeping Beauty is actually her favorite princess. Ol' Cind took it pretty well, and told Han that they had matching hair.





Finally meeting Sleeping Beauty.

They had a lot of catching up to do!!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cutest thing EVER!

Linda said...

"Sweeping Booty is ak-sh-wu-ly my favwut" to be exact! These pictures are Gramma's favwut, too!! What a doll!

Melissa would make a great Cinderella! Maybe if Pat moves to LA she could apply!

Julie said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE!! I can just imagine Hannah's excitement. So cute!

Rachel said...

Oh, I just knew she would love the princesses! Last time we went to Disneyland the girls didn't want to see the princesses. Robb was thrilled not to have to wait in that long line of craziness just to get an autograph and a picture. I was kind of sad. i knew another phase in parenting had passed. Now they are begging for Splash Mountain. Next they will want to walk around the park by themselves. You know what that leads to. Going to Disneyland with the youth group and making out with guys in line. Aghh!!! I bet Robb wouldn't mind standing in the princess line again if he only knew what the future holds!!!

Sam Moon Christensen said...

The princesses were definitely the highlight of our trip. Sarah and Ruthie were barely able to speak.
Nathan grumped the whole way through and then waited for us at the exit. He wouldn't even walk through the tunnel with us. I am glad you all had fun