Find shelter in the basement... in the middle of your home...away from windows....
Friday, forecasters were warning of a severe storm coming through with conditions that could produce many tornadoes. We were all downstairs watching the news and the kids were asking questions about safety. I explained that if the sirens went off, we'd go to the bathroom and wait until it was safe. Awhile later, I went in to find our shower ready in case of a crisis. This apparently, ladies and gentlemen, is the loot that Han decided she and Hud shouldn't live without. (Mostly trucks and toy horses)
The storm did produce over 30 tornadoes and we were blessed and grateful that none came our way.
3 comments:
From the looks of it, the tornado hit!
From the looks of it, the tornado hit!
I don't know why that posted twice, I don't know why that posted twice!
Post a Comment