Han has been cracking us up as usuall lately with her ever growing vocabulary. At dinner the other night, Hud pointed to his salad and said, "Is this gonna tuhn into poop?" Russ and I looked at him and said, "What!!?" "Is this gonna tuhn into my poop when I eat it?" he asked. "Yes, Hud it is." He then pointed to every other thing on his plate and asked the same thing. When he was finished Han piped up in her most expressive voice and declared, "Un-bee-YEEV-uh ble!"
These days she likes to say, "Twust Me!" "It's a mist-uh-wee!" "That's a mur-uh-cole!" "Impwessive!" "Impohtent" and "Amazing"
Two of her most used phrases are "Ax- yuh- yee" and "I didn't weal-yize that," Or here's one of my favorites, "I'm siweeus, Mom!" when she really wants something I've said no to.
1 comment:
Mom told me the "poop" story, and I passed it around at work. It cracked everyone up!
One thing for sure, you've got a couple of thinkers.
Post a Comment