




Mom had the tremendous privilege of being here during her birthday last month. Once Han heard about the upcoming day, she jumped into action and began planning the "pahty." She decided that we should have a Little Mermaid party, so I took her to Party City to get the supplies she needed. First it was Little Mermaid plates and napkins, then she picked out a special cup for each person. "Alright, Han, is that all?" "No, we need stweemuhs." "We've got some at home." "O.K. then we need pahty hats." We purchased the said party hats. "Is that enough, Han?" "NO, we've got to have blowuhs." So we got some blowers. "Now we need a pinata, Mom." "Um, I think it will be ok if we don't get a pinata." "Well how about buhyoons?" So we finished up our purchases with a mylar Little Mermaid balloon. Once home, Han ran to her room to hide all the supplies until the next day. Then she went in and told Mom what we bought and said, "But you can't see them 'cuz it's a secret."
On the birthday, we hung up streamers, and blew up lots of balloons. I made a birthday dinner, and cheesecake. Han was wanting me to make a Mermaid cheesecake, but I think that might be beyond my skill level.
The party was a huge success... a yummy dinner, and dance following the dessert. Next time your birthday rolls around, you might consider coming to visit!
1 comment:
If only I'd stayed a bit longer...!
Post a Comment