My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Makeover Mom!



Here's a quick "before" shot of Mom with Han.



Our sister-in-law, Melissa is the professional in this whole makeover. After much, much encouragement, we convinced Mom to go darker (assuring her that it would take at least 15 years off her look)! After the color and cut by Meli, Han and I did the make-up.


Han's the real expert here!


Here's the after.... doesn't she look great?!


(Why didn't I get a chest like that?)


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow she looks GREAT!!!! Definitely 15 years came off!!! How fun. Your haircut on Janna turned out really good. You and I both know I can't cut hair like that. Hee Hee!!!

Rachel said...

Wow she looks GREAT!!!! Definitely 15 years came off!!! How fun. Your haircut on Janna turned out really good. You and I both know I can't cut hair like that. Hee Hee!!!