My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Monday, October 01, 2007

Faux Pa of all Faux Pas

O.K., so I am a bit mortified at the moment. I lead a small group Bible study, and of course our heart is not just for our own Spiritual growth, but to have an atmosphere of authenticity here that draws people to Christ. Well, I was so excited that we would be having a girl from India visit tonight. Imagine my mortification as we go down to our "Western style" decorated basement, and I realize that my cow skin rug is in the center of our discussion area. Holy Cow!!!! Decorating with dead animals... not so much the thing to do in India! What was I thinking? Hopefully she didn't notice there was a thirteen point buck behind her that was staring at us all night!

1 comment:

Meli n Pat said...

You are who you are! I'm sure she saw through all the decor and saw your hearts!