I took Josh on a little lunch date to Freddy's today and afterward I said, "Thanks so much for going on a date with me, Josh!" "Nooooo problem, Mom. If you want me to go on a date with you every day, that's noooo problem!"
We're a slug bug finding team, and we'd been having a pretty successful day. Our hypothetical opponents were quite behind our count! I said, "Josh, let's see if we can find one more slug bug before we get home." He yells from the back, "Can we do it!? Yes we can!!!!! Show 'em what you got Mom!!!!"
I'm happy to report that we took the victory with 8 slug bug sightings today!!!!
4 comments:
what an encourager!
absolutely love this story!!! when i've read it (twice now) i can hear his sweet voice and love the prolonged "nooooo problem!" please know we appreciate you guys so much... and in jarod's words, "YOU ROCK!"
(((hugs))) from the east side!
Love that boy! He's such a ham. The funniest thing is that I dont' know if he's trying...he's just naturally funny!
Okay, I have to admit I didn't know what a "slug bug" was. . . but I enjoyed your post. Our boys from Shenyang are both gregarious, funny, naturally silly, and just great company!
Sheri in Galveston
happyhainfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment