Wow! that hit me over the face. I forwarded the link to josh, dale and debi, chris and candace and mom and dad. I think this is a really good point! I want to raise my babies like that! thanks, Les!
I read this a few weeks ago. Yeah--so good. We need it in our "comfort-driven" culture.
That was great. However, I really wish I would have gotten a boob job for HS graduation, I would be so much more content!!!I read through some of her blog. She is super funny!
This is exactly how Brent and I have been feeling. I love the way she spells it all out.
Thanks for posting this. I showed it to MY Rusty who used it for a discussion piece with our youth group. Very interesting!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow! that hit me over the face. I forwarded the link to josh, dale and debi, chris and candace and mom and dad. I think this is a really good point! I want to raise my babies like that!
thanks, Les!
I read this a few weeks ago. Yeah--so good. We need it in our "comfort-driven" culture.
That was great. However, I really wish I would have gotten a boob job for HS graduation, I would be so much more content!!!
I read through some of her blog. She is super funny!
This is exactly how Brent and I have been feeling. I love the way she spells it all out.
Thanks for posting this. I showed it to MY Rusty who used it for a discussion piece with our youth group. Very interesting!
Post a Comment