I found Josh in the bathroom one day doing his hair. He was working so hard on it."Yeh, I look good!!"
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah you are back! Missed reading about what all is going on with your family. Can't believe Hud and Han are 5!!!!! How can it be? Hope you guys had a great holiday. We missed seeing you! Love Brienna and fam
Hilarious! It looks like his self-esteem is healthy! Glad you are back on the blog - I was missing it. I also hope Hud got his card and wasn't too upset (i didn't put enough postage and had to resend it!).
6 comments:
Yeah you are back! Missed reading about what all is going on with your family. Can't believe Hud and Han are 5!!!!! How can it be? Hope you guys had a great holiday. We missed seeing you!
Love
Brienna and fam
Hilarious! It looks like his self-esteem is healthy! Glad you are back on the blog - I was missing it. I also hope Hud got his card and wasn't too upset (i didn't put enough postage and had to resend it!).
What a stud!!
Welcome back to blogging. You were missed!
Oh yes you are a STUD-muffin, Joshua Cryer! I know a little China girl who'd agree too!
~Rhonda
what a charmer!
Post a Comment