I was driving along in the van today when Han decides to ask/make a theological observance. This was totally off the subject, random, and out of the blue.
Han: "Mom, shouldn't the Piewhats be doing SOMEthing to honuh God?"
Me: "What, Han?"
Han repeats verbatim...
Me: "Pirates?"
Han: "Yes!"
Me: "Are you talking about the Pirates who Don't Do Anything?"
Han: "Yes, shouldn't they be doing something to honuh God!!?"
Me: "Well, yes, Han, they should!!"
4 comments:
WOW!! That's amazing!! That's a concept many adults don't even understand!! And good for you that you caught on so quickly to what she meant. :o) Keep these stories coming!! They're fun!
Oh my word! She amazes me!
awesome!
Rusty told me this story at OWeek and I thought it was hilarious! You have a great job being a mom! I can't wait to hear what my own say!
Post a Comment