My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Apologies to my faithful readers... (MOM!)

Han picked out her outfit today (as usual) complete with hair accessory, but not complete with something to go under her new grass skirt. I explained the necessity, and she obliged. Here she is posing a "huu-ya" move. (Helps to stick your tongue out when doing such difficult dances!)

"How I look Mom? I comb my hai-uh myself!"


We've been really busy with all kinds of fun stuff lately, and I haven't taken the time to post. Someday I'll try to catch up. For now, here's a few shots of this morning...

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Hi guys,

I still check in on you! Looks like things are normal and your kids are growing up at the speed of light.

Jana said...

So glad to see you didn't die right after Easter!

Anonymous said...

Your mom isn't the only one that keeps up with your busy lives. -Uncle Josh

Anonymous said...

nice shirt Rusty!!!