
Recently Han was able to go over to her friend, Co-wah's (Cora's) house for a little play date. The night before, I was folding laundry and Han had a "great idea, Mom." "I can give one of my pair of pony panties to Co-wah!!!" "Han, I bet Cora has some of her own cute panties." "I know, Mom, but I have two pairs of pony panties, and I can give one to her." "I don't know, Han..." "Please, Mom!!?" "O.K.... (maybe she'll forget by tomorrow)" No such luck... the next day, here we go off to Co-wah's house with a pair of pony panties in a coat pocket.
Conversation when we entered... "Oh Han, I looovvee your sweater." "Thanks!!!" "What do you think of my skirt, Han?" "Puhfect!!!"
I quickly warned Cora's mom of the pantie plan and added that they were "fairly new, and clean!"
Well, leave it to Han to know just what her special friend would want. Cora was ecstatic about getting a new pair of pony panties, and insisted on putting them on immediately after getting out of her bath that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment