My Cute Kids

My Cute Kids

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Busy November!










November was quite adventurous for our family!! Russ took my Dad with him to visit friends in the far east. The trip was full of great food, new friends, and amazing sights. (As you can see, they barely got home alive. Beware of those Mongolian warriors!) Since I would be spending 2 weeks without my awesome man (and essential partner who helps with the twins), my Mom graciously agreed to come up to help us. It was quite a sacrifice for her, as spending time with her grandchildren is just such a bore! The pictures show you that we had quite a fun time going to playgroups. I'm grateful for Mom's help, as I think I might have lost my sanity without her! (I also was able to get almost all of my Christmas shopping done while she was here.)

No comments: