




Here's a big, "Happy Birthday" going all the way to Alaska for our wonderful sister-in-law, Melissa!! We continue to be amazed by her. Currently she's in Alaska chasing my brother around while he fulfills a lifetime dream to hunt and fish for everything possible. What amazes us though, is that she jumps right in and joins him on his adventures, usually bringing home the larger kill, and manages to look like a supermodel while doing it.
Wish we could be there to celebrate with you! We love you, Meli!!!
(While I do mean everything I just said, as you can see by the picture below, I was under some, shall we say "pressure" to say something nice.)
(Of course I'm kidding! This is just another one of her supermodel shots. No pun intended!)
1 comment:
You are way too kind! I couldn't have married into a greater family! Thank you! I think the real super-model hunter has yet to be discovered, as I hear she also has the largest catches and has an outstanding elk bugle! Of course, she'll have to become completely potty-trained, but that will come!
Post a Comment